- Maya’s Legendary Holiday Buffet with Something for Everyone even Vegetarians and Vegans
- Raffle Tickets – Win Valuable Prizes From Generous Donors
Sunday, December 4, 6:00PM at the Maya Resort & Spa in Ubud
Enjoy an evening of fabulous food, friendship and fun, with live music, children’s caroling choir and plenty of holiday cheer!
Celebrate the Holidays with us as we get together with the many friends who have helped make this an exciting and productive year. This is the time of year when we can look back on all those steep, dry hills we’ve climbed to visit villages with no water, schools we’ve found with no sanitation, and school health days we’ve sponsored, and know our projects have really made a difference! Your Benefit Dinner ticket includes:
Only 550,000 Rp, AND more than 50% of your ticket price will go directly to our many projects for water, sanitation, health and education.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF OUR BALINESE NEIGHBORS!
Space is limited – buy tickets now by cash or charge:
Each adult ticket comes with 1 free raffle ticket:
KTP (Indonesian Citizen): 450,000
Child under 12: 275,000
Child under 6: free
The phone number at MAYA to call for tickets is 977888 EXT 1401 OR email to: email@example.com
- Books for Balinese Schools
- Bluu Karangasem Water project handover 3 Jan 2016
- Child Helmet Project is up & running thanks to Terri & Penny
- Two Important Briefs Available
- Vision Quest: Bringing Vision to Indonesia’s Blind
- Purchase a Screening Voucher
and Save a Friend’s Life
- FUNraiser: Jazz Night with
The Hogan Brothers
- Oz Singer Gyan Benefits RCBUS to Assist HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Ubud’s HIV/AIDS Clinic Opens Officially!
- Mary Jane Edleson on Sustainable Tourism
- ‘Body Music’ Was a Great Success!
- RCBUS Hosts Successful RYLA 2013
- What does a Water Project Look Like?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Nest Box for Bali Starling
Our first meeting after our ‘Summer vacation’ will be 01 August. It’ll just be a relaxful meeting with stories from members on ‘What I did on my Summer vacation’!
Here is a list of some of our fantastic and interesting speakers coming up this year:
15 Aug: Margaret Barry of the Bali Children’s Foundation
29 Aug: Robert Epstone, founder of Solemen Indonesia, an Indonesian registered non-profit charity primarily focusing on helping the disadvantaged in Bali, Indonesia.
26 Sept: Sue & Ray Bishop of Rumah Sehat, clinic in Karagasam
31 Oct: Gaya Warren of Bali Pink Ribbon – Bali women’s cancer screening and awareness
28 Nov: To be announced soon
Be sure to mark your calendars so you don’t miss any of them
Tony and Mary Fagnant will come to Bali for one week on 3 April. He is the president of
Rotary Club Colorado Springs Interquest (for the second time). He is most interested in the Karangasem water projects for which they have funded or contributed to 10 of the 16 projects. They will be taken to Amed on Wednesday, 6 April to visit with Ping and to see some of the water projects. They will attend to RC meeting on Monday, 4 April where Rich Foss, who has been in charge of the water projects in that area will give a water project presentation.
- Our vision is to prevent Indonesian women from developing and dying from breast cancer and to improve the quality of life of those who have the disease.
- The money we receive helps us achieve this vision through awareness & Education Programmes and by supporting women with breast cancer.
NEXT MEETING: 31 October, 5:30pm at Maya Resort & Spa
Gaye Warren of Bali Pink Ribbon will speak to us about her organization:
You MUST RSVP to “meeting (at) rotarybaliubudsunset.org” to ensure seating for this special event.
GUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME: See our website for more info & map http://rotarybaliubudsunset.org/attend-a-meeting-location-map/