- February Birthdays
- Rotary World Wide – Doing good!
- 4 April – President of Rotary Club Colorado Springs Interquest to visit
- Books for Balinese Schools
- Bluu Karangasem Water project handover 3 Jan 2016
- Child Helmet Project is up & running thanks to Terri & Penny
- Two Important Briefs Available
- Vision Quest: Bringing Vision to Indonesia’s Blind
- Purchase a Screening Voucher
and Save a Friend’s Life
- FUNraiser: Jazz Night with
The Hogan Brothers
- Oz Singer Gyan Benefits RCBUS to Assist HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Ubud’s HIV/AIDS Clinic Opens Officially!
- Mary Jane Edleson on Sustainable Tourism
- ‘Body Music’ Was a Great Success!
- RCBUS Hosts Successful RYLA 2013
- What does a Water Project Look Like?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Nest Box for Bali Starling
Happy Birthday to our hardworking members this month.
Sue Bishop – 06 July
Anne Marie 14 July
Abe Satria 26 July
Our very busy Ray Bishop.
Fun & informative meeting 30 July, 5:30-7PM at Maya Resort & Spa
Jack Blaylock – Most of his life he has been a self employed entrepreneur, mostly operating in manufacturing and exporting from developing countries into developed ones. He is multilingual, a musician, a writer, amateur solar astronomer and a keen follower of The Austrian School of Economics. He founded Crisis Care Bali – a free health clinic in Lovina. If you want to understand the Balinese better, either their religion or culture, he can help. He’s been there for 30 years, and is deeply integrated into their lives. Check out his YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CakbZK2NMpw
Guests are ALWAYS welcome. See you all there, we need your input.
To ensure your seat, please email us before Monday noon, at meeting (at) rotarybaliubudsunset (dot) org.
See our website for more info & map