- Including TWO Roasted Turkey carving stations
- King Prawn Cocktails
- Roasted pumpkin soup
- Pan Friend Snapper with saffron sauce
- Roast Loin of Pork with apple sauce and jus
- Wild Mushroom Lasagna (V)
- and more
- Plus many traditional deserts
- a beautiful silver necklace from John Handy
- Dinner vouchers to Indus
- Dinners at Moziac
- Famous 7 course dinners at Locavore with beverage pairings
- and more
Sunday, December 10, 6:00PM at the Maya Resort & Spa in Ubud
Enjoy an evening of fabulous food, friendship and fun, with live music, children’s caroling choir and plenty of holiday cheer!
Celebrate the Holidays with us as we get together with the many friends who have helped make this an exciting and productive year. This is the time of year when we can look back on all those steep, dry hills we’ve climbed to visit villages with no water, schools we’ve found with no sanitation, and school health days we’ve sponsored, and know our projects have really made a difference! Your Benefit Dinner ticket includes:
Maya’s Legendary Holiday Buffet with Something for Everyone even Vegetarians and Vegans
We have raffle items from the 5 star venues in the Ubud area, including:
Only 600,000 Rp, AND more than 50% of your ticket price will go directly to our many projects for water, sanitation, health and education.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF OUR BALINESE NEIGHBORS!
Space is limited – buy tickets now by cash or charge:
Each adult ticket comes with 1 free raffle ticket:
KTP (Indonesian Citizen): 500,000
Child under 12: 300,000
Child under 6: free
The phone number at MAYA to call for tickets is 977888 EXT 1401 OR email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can easily use your charge card or debit card or arrange a bank transfer
- 4 April – President of Rotary Club Colorado Springs Interquest to visit
- Books for Balinese Schools
- Bluu Karangasem Water project handover 3 Jan 2016
- Child Helmet Project is up & running thanks to Terri & Penny
- Two Important Briefs Available
- Vision Quest: Bringing Vision to Indonesia’s Blind
- Purchase a Screening Voucher
and Save a Friend’s Life
- FUNraiser: Jazz Night with
The Hogan Brothers
- Oz Singer Gyan Benefits RCBUS to Assist HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Ubud’s HIV/AIDS Clinic Opens Officially!
- Mary Jane Edleson on Sustainable Tourism
- ‘Body Music’ Was a Great Success!
- RCBUS Hosts Successful RYLA 2013
- What does a Water Project Look Like?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Nest Box for Bali Starling
We are so lucky to attract really great Guest Speakers to our club.
Here is a list of some of our fantastic and interesting speakers coming up in 2017:
July 31- Sjaki’s Warung, across from the soccer field in Ubud – helps and educates children with a mental disability on Bali. Hear what they do to help these beautiful children.
August 28 – Melati and Isabel Wijse – these 2 teenagers founded Bye Bye Plastic Bags in Bali and have now spread the concept all over Indonesia. Learn how they did it and why.
Sept 25 – famous author – Bill Dalton. The creator of the original travel book about Bali – The Bali Handbook and founder of Moon Publishing. Now a world renowned travel author. Find out things you never knew about Bali and other places in Indonesia. Have all your questions answered.
Oct 30 – Ron Lilly The Bali Snake Guy. Not to worry, he won’t bring any snakes!! But he will have many images and will answer ALL your questions about snakes in Bali. Which ones are safe to pick up? NONE! Come get your questions answered.
Nov. 27 – Ina Saptiono of Kopernik will speak about how Kopernik is giving hope to poor people everywhere. Ways to cook without cutting down trees, clean drinking water, light at night and much more.
Be sure to mark your calendars so you don’t miss any of them
Next Club Meeting and Guest Speaker at Maya Resort & Spa in Ubud
Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset.
Our great speaker will be Ron Lilley – Bali’s Snake expert. Come get all your questions answered. Which snakes are safe and which ones dangerous for instance. He promissed he will NOT be bringing any snakes.
Come join us and see how this club supports the local Balinese kids and schools.
Fellowship at 5:30 and meeting starts at 6PM.
Guests are ALWAYS welcome. See you all there, we need your input.
To ensure your seat, please email us before Monday noon, at meeting (at) rotarybaliubudsunset (dot) org.