- Books for Balinese Schools
- Bluu Karangasem Water project handover 3 Jan 2016
- Child Helmet Project is up & running thanks to Terri & Penny
- Two Important Briefs Available
- Vision Quest: Bringing Vision to Indonesia’s Blind
- Purchase a Screening Voucher
and Save a Friend’s Life
- FUNraiser: Jazz Night with
The Hogan Brothers
- Oz Singer Gyan Benefits RCBUS to Assist HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Ubud’s HIV/AIDS Clinic Opens Officially!
- Mary Jane Edleson on Sustainable Tourism
- ‘Body Music’ Was a Great Success!
- RCBUS Hosts Successful RYLA 2013
- What does a Water Project Look Like?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Nest Box for Bali Starling
Our first meeting after our ‘Summer vacation’ will be 01 August. It’ll just be a relaxful meeting with stories from members on ‘What I did on my Summer vacation’!
Here is a list of some of our fantastic and interesting speakers coming up this year:
15 Aug: Margaret Barry of the Bali Children’s Foundation
29 Aug: Robert Epstone, founder of Solemen Indonesia, an Indonesian registered non-profit charity primarily focusing on helping the disadvantaged in Bali, Indonesia.
26 Sept: Sue & Ray Bishop of Rumah Sehat, clinic in Karagasam
31 Oct: Gaya Warren of Bali Pink Ribbon – Bali women’s cancer screening and awareness
28 Nov: To be announced soon
Be sure to mark your calendars so you don’t miss any of them
Tony and Mary Fagnant will come to Bali for one week on 3 April. He is the president of
Rotary Club Colorado Springs Interquest (for the second time). He is most interested in the Karangasem water projects for which they have funded or contributed to 10 of the 16 projects. They will be taken to Amed on Wednesday, 6 April to visit with Ping and to see some of the water projects. They will attend to RC meeting on Monday, 4 April where Rich Foss, who has been in charge of the water projects in that area will give a water project presentation.
Robert Epstone, founder of Solemen Indonesia (Solemen), an Indonesian registered non-profit charity primarily focusing their efforts on helping the disadvantaged in Bali, Indonesia. They are one of the most well known and trusted charities in Bali.
Please come and hear what an incredible service his organization is doing for the people in Bali.
Maya Resort & Spa, Ubud, Monday Aug 29, 5:30-7PM. RSVP is required to ensure seating, so email to firstname.lastname@example.org.