- Hosted Miss Teen Great Britain Imogen Chapman by Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset.
- Handover Officer Rotary Club Ubud Sunset 2019/2020
- 10th Aniversary Rotary Club of Bali Ubud Sunset
- We Can, They Can’t
- 5th Annual Christmas Fundraising Dinner 2018
- September Birthdays
- July Birthdays
- March Birthdays
- February Birthdays
- Rotary World Wide – Doing good!
- 4 April – President of Rotary Club Colorado Springs Interquest to visit
- Books for Balinese Schools
- Bluu Karangasem Water project handover 3 Jan 2016
- Child Helmet Project is up & running thanks to Terri & Penny
- Two Important Briefs Available
- Vision Quest: Bringing Vision to Indonesia’s Blind
- Purchase a Screening Voucher
and Save a Friend’s Life
- FUNraiser: Jazz Night with
The Hogan Brothers
- Oz Singer Gyan Benefits RCBUS to Assist HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Ubud’s HIV/AIDS Clinic Opens Officially!
- Mary Jane Edleson on Sustainable Tourism
- ‘Body Music’ Was a Great Success!
- RCBUS Hosts Successful RYLA 2013
- What does a Water Project Look Like?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Nest Box for Bali Starling
Today October 24 th 2019 is World Polio Day, World Polio Day is an annual opportunity
for Rotary members to rally the world around the fight to eradicate the disease forever.
For this year’s program Rotary Bali Area working together with all club in Bali and
Puskesmas Denpasar Selatan I at Pegok Soccerfield Denpasar, doing the immunization
campaigns and to vaccinate children against polio to protect them from this devastating
diseases. Todays event attended by DG Pebri Dipohadikusumo and Rotarian as
commitment Rotary to support the movement of End Polio Now!
In 1988, when Rotary and its partners founded the Global Polio Eradication Initiative,
the paralyzing disease affected 350,000 children. Our collaboration with the World
Health Organization, UNICEF, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and
later the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, local health workers, and national
governments has helped reduce that number by 99.9 percent.