- Wonderful Heart of Julia Parini
- Backpack for Children, by Bali Children’s Project
- World Polio Day, October 24th 2019
- Hosted Miss Teen Great Britain Imogen Chapman by Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset.
- Handover Officer Rotary Club Ubud Sunset 2019/2020
- 10th Aniversary Rotary Club of Bali Ubud Sunset
- We Can, They Can’t
- 5th Annual Christmas Fundraising Dinner 2018
- September Birthdays
- July Birthdays
- March Birthdays
- February Birthdays
- Rotary World Wide – Doing good!
- 4 April – President of Rotary Club Colorado Springs Interquest to visit
- Books for Balinese Schools
- Bluu Karangasem Water project handover 3 Jan 2016
- Child Helmet Project is up & running thanks to Terri & Penny
- Two Important Briefs Available
- Vision Quest: Bringing Vision to Indonesia’s Blind
- Purchase a Screening Voucher
and Save a Friend’s Life
- FUNraiser: Jazz Night with
The Hogan Brothers
- Oz Singer Gyan Benefits RCBUS to Assist HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Ubud’s HIV/AIDS Clinic Opens Officially!
- Mary Jane Edleson on Sustainable Tourism
- ‘Body Music’ Was a Great Success!
- RCBUS Hosts Successful RYLA 2013
- What does a Water Project Look Like?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Nest Box for Bali Starling
Thursday February 13th 2020 we have a visitor at our Sewing for Living Project, Brenda Ffraser a Canadian Barrister is having a holiday in Bali and decided to visiting our program. She donate some supplies and some cash Rp 2.500.000, also planning to donate a sewing machines, what a wonderful day. Women supporting womens, wish many more people can sharing and caring each other. Thank you so much Brenda, you have such a wonderful heart.
Dear Friends –
I am so sorry but I will be unable to join you on Monday for the Rotary meeting. Jim died very unexpectedly on December 28, 2019. Sue will tell you about it at Monday’s meeting as It is very difficult for me to write about or to discuss on the phone.
I do want you all to know how much Jim enjoyed Rotary and each of you. You filled him with a purpose larger than himself here in Bali. You offered him unconditional friendship which he embraced. You made a huge, joy-filled difference in his life here. And for that, I simply can not thank you enough – ever.
What can you do? Nothing will alter the situation, but I know Jim would be very pleased if you would continue to bring a spool of thread to the Rotary meeting at the Maya. He was the father of two daughters and the Sewing for Living project was close to his heart for many reasons. He would smile if you also continued to nominate a friend to donate to the Taro GoFundMe account. Jim admired Wayan very much and so wanted to see his eco projects succeed. We have almost met the project goal to purchase badly needed machinery for Taro. Lastly, please, please support the next Rotary fundraiser which will be in March. Jim was so excited about it. He and Ray planned it well and it will be up to all of us to execute those plans. So please sell tickets and gather raffle items, large and small, to honor his memory.
I love you all and hope my heart will have healed enough so that I can see you at the January 27th meeting.
Fun & informative meeting February 24th 2020, 5:30-7PM at Maya Resort & Spa
Guest Speaker is Jillian Wright the co-owner of boutique hotel, Lily Lane Villas in Penestanan. She is raising funds to complete a Learning Centre which aims to further resource the education of local young people. Jillian is keen to share ideas from similar ventures and to learn from others.
See you all there, we need your input.
to ensure your seat, please email us before Monday noon, at meeting (at) rotarybaliubudsunset (dot) org.
See our website for more info & map