- 4 April – President of Rotary Club Colorado Springs Interquest to visit
- Books for Balinese Schools
- Bluu Karangasem Water project handover 3 Jan 2016
- Child Helmet Project is up & running thanks to Terri & Penny
- Two Important Briefs Available
- Vision Quest: Bringing Vision to Indonesia’s Blind
- Purchase a Screening Voucher
and Save a Friend’s Life
- FUNraiser: Jazz Night with
The Hogan Brothers
- Oz Singer Gyan Benefits RCBUS to Assist HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Ubud’s HIV/AIDS Clinic Opens Officially!
- Mary Jane Edleson on Sustainable Tourism
- ‘Body Music’ Was a Great Success!
- RCBUS Hosts Successful RYLA 2013
- What does a Water Project Look Like?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Nest Box for Bali Starling
We are so lucky to attract really great Guest Speakers to our club.
Here is a list of some of our fantastic and interesting speakers coming up in 2017:
July 31- Sjaki’s Warung, across from the soccer field in Ubud – helps and educates children with a mental disability on Bali. Hear what they do to help these beautiful children.
August 28 – Melati and Isabel Wijse – these 2 teenagers founded Bye Bye Plastic Bags in Bali and have now spread the concept all over Indonesia. Learn how they did it and why.
Sept 25 – famous author – Bill Dalton. The creator of the original travel book about Bali – The Bali Handbook and founder of Moon Publishing. Now a world renowned travel author. Find out things you never knew about Bali and other places in Indonesia. Have all your questions answered.
Oct 30 – Ron Lilly The Bali Snake Guy. Not to worry, he won’t bring any snakes!! But he will have many images and will answer ALL your questions about snakes in Bali. Which ones are safe to pick up? NONE! Come get your questions answered.
Nov. 27 – Ina Saptiono of Kopernik will speak about how Kopernik is giving hope to poor people everywhere. Ways to cook without cutting down trees, clean drinking water, light at night and much more.
Be sure to mark your calendars so you don’t miss any of them
Our great speaker will be the famous writer about Bali, Bill Dalton. He founded Moon Publications in a youth hostel in Queensland, Australia, in 1973, with the publication of his groundbreaking Bali Handbook.
Come join us and see how this club supports the local Balinese kids and schools.
Map: http://rotarybaliubudsunset.org/attend-a-meeting-location-map/ Fellowship at 5:30 and meeting starts at 6PM.
Guests are ALWAYS welcome. See you all there, we need your input.
To ensure your seat, please email us before Monday noon, at meeting (at) rotarybaliubudsunset (dot) org.
NEXT MEETING: 11 September at Kakiang Garden Cafe Jl. Andong 5:30-7PM
Find out how this small club of interested and active people are reaching out to help our Balinese friends in need.
You MUST RSVP to “meeting (at) rotarybaliubudsunset.org” to ensure seating for this special event.
GUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME: See our website for more info & map