- Women Supporting Women
- Jim Hook Memories
- Wonderful Heart of Julia Parini
- Backpack for Children, by Bali Children’s Project
- World Polio Day, October 24th 2019
- Hosted Miss Teen Great Britain Imogen Chapman by Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset.
- Handover Officer Rotary Club Ubud Sunset 2019/2020
- 10th Aniversary Rotary Club of Bali Ubud Sunset
- We Can, They Can’t
- 5th Annual Christmas Fundraising Dinner 2018
- September Birthdays
- July Birthdays
- March Birthdays
- February Birthdays
- Rotary World Wide – Doing good!
- 4 April – President of Rotary Club Colorado Springs Interquest to visit
- Books for Balinese Schools
- Bluu Karangasem Water project handover 3 Jan 2016
- Child Helmet Project is up & running thanks to Terri & Penny
- Two Important Briefs Available
- Vision Quest: Bringing Vision to Indonesia’s Blind
- Purchase a Screening Voucher
and Save a Friend’s Life
- FUNraiser: Jazz Night with
The Hogan Brothers
- Oz Singer Gyan Benefits RCBUS to Assist HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Ubud’s HIV/AIDS Clinic Opens Officially!
- Mary Jane Edleson on Sustainable Tourism
- ‘Body Music’ Was a Great Success!
- RCBUS Hosts Successful RYLA 2013
- What does a Water Project Look Like?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Nest Box for Bali Starling
Disaster Respond Aid Covid-19 March – April 2020
In early March, Rotary International President, Mark Daniel Maloney, requested that all Rotary meeting and events be cancelled in order to protect the health of members and respect local social distancing regulations. Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset [RCBUS] complied with his wishes, but, although we did not hold meetings, our ability to keep serving others through our projects did not stop.
Our club has made a donation to the Rotary Disaster Relief Fund – District D3420 as participate to district Disaster Respond. As a club we also donate very urgent needed asking by the health facility, started by Brian Goldman sent the face shield and liquid soap to Bali Mandara Hospital.
Participants in our Sewing for Living program which enable Balinese women to sew on a sewing machine in their homes have sewn and produce non-medical grade masks for people to wear during the Covid-19 pandemic. This will allow them to contribute to their family’s finances.During this period the women now have the sewing machines in their homes, as communal work is not permitted. They have been taught to make face masks and we have provided all materials required. This has dual benefits – the women can earn some money and as a club we can donate the masks to community who coming to health facility, according the newest rule from government, people who coming to health facility without mask will not got services from paramedic.
Dora with 2 of our Rotaractor, Gian and Ywan, being volunteer to Rotary Disaster Respond to distributed face shields to Puskesmas in Denpasar, Tegalalang, Tampaksiring, Blahbatuh and Bangli regency. As Bangli is the second line for covid-19 patient with minimum facility, Dora asking our club to donate 10 hazmat cloth to doctors and nurses in Bangli. In the same time we have also donated over 185 face masks made by the women and liquid soap to health facilities requesting them.
Until at least the first week in June, all people on Bali must wear masks when go outside their house.These masks are particularly welcome by those who cannot afford to purchase them or cannot make them.
We will continue aid as requested to best of our ability.
Keep safe, keep healthy, wear your masks, practice social distancing, all will be well!
THE 10th ANNUAL CHILI COOK OFF (postpone to reduce the corona virus effect)
ROTARY CLUB BALI UBUD SUNSET AND THE MELTING POT SALOON
Chili tasting! Prizes! Games! Prizes! Raffles! Prizes!
Where: Melting Pot Saloon
Jl. Raya Pengosekan No. 22X, Ubud
South of Coco Supermarket and the turn off for Monkey Forest Road
Parking in front.
Phone :0821 4558 0325
When: Sunday, 22, March 2020
Time: 12 noon – 5:30 PM
Why: To support Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset projects which give back to the Bali we all love.
YOU can help deliver health care and clean water to East Bali, school supplies to local children, sewing skills to Balinese women, eco-education in Taro, eye screening and more!
HOW: Purchase a ticket and attend. Tickets include entrance to the cookoff and a chili tasting kit with an opportunity to vote for the best tasting chili. Tickets can be purchased at the door 75,000 rupiah or from a Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset member in advance for 100,000 rupiah. Advance tickets include a raffle ticket for special prizes available only to those who purchase tickets from a Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset member.
Call 0821-4660-2615 to arrange for an advance ticket.Raffle tickets can be purchased on site – 3 tickets/50,000 rupiah or 7/100,000 rupiah.
NEXT MEETING will be held after the Corona virus has been removed