- July Birthdays
- March Birthdays
- February Birthdays
- Rotary World Wide – Doing good!
- 4 April – President of Rotary Club Colorado Springs Interquest to visit
- Books for Balinese Schools
- Bluu Karangasem Water project handover 3 Jan 2016
- Child Helmet Project is up & running thanks to Terri & Penny
- Two Important Briefs Available
- Vision Quest: Bringing Vision to Indonesia’s Blind
- Purchase a Screening Voucher
and Save a Friend’s Life
- FUNraiser: Jazz Night with
The Hogan Brothers
- Oz Singer Gyan Benefits RCBUS to Assist HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Ubud’s HIV/AIDS Clinic Opens Officially!
- Mary Jane Edleson on Sustainable Tourism
- ‘Body Music’ Was a Great Success!
- RCBUS Hosts Successful RYLA 2013
- What does a Water Project Look Like?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Nest Box for Bali Starling
One of the 21 children we sponsored through The Bali Children’s Project so they could continue their education. A child, to be able to go to school, MUST have 3 uniforms, books, pencils, paper, books, shoes, backpack, etc. Many children’s families cannot afford that. So The Bali Children’s Project steps in and supplies these items to needy children.
Our club is happy to contribute to their education!
Happy Birthday to some members this month:
PP Bruce Briscoe – Sept 21
VP Rich Foss – Sept 27
Fun & informative meeting 29 October, 5:30-7PM at Maya Resort & Spa
Come see how this small but active club is helping the people of Bali & Lombok.
Guests are ALWAYS welcome. See you all there, we need your input.
To ensure your seat, please email us before Monday noon, at meeting (at) rotarybaliubudsunset (dot) org.
See our website for more info & map