WHAT ARE DUES THIS YEAR?
Dues this year for this club are Rp. 1,500,000 per year.
If this is a hardship for anyone, please contact the president or the treasurer and we’ll try to accommodate.
WHY DO WE PAY DUES? WHAT DO OUR DUES PAY FOR?
We are responsible for paying dues to Rotary International, and to our District.
- RI dues are US$56 per member per year.
- District dues are 240,000 Rp per member (20.000 Rp per member per year).
- $10 of dues go toward EREY (every Rotarian Every Year) as a minimum donation to The Rotary Foundation (TRF), which funds Rotary grants. This ensures our club has 100% participation and is a common practice in many clubs. Actually, Rotary asks us to give $100 annually, and we hope that members will also be able to make this donation, if possible.
- Rotary Magazine fee is US$21 and shared by all members.
- The remainder is used to support club operations. Currently 350,000/year
- We have recently introduced:
- When two people, spouses or friends, join together at the same time, the second person has the Club service fee set to zero for the first Rotary Year of their membership. This makes the 2nd person’s membership dies 1,150,000!
HOW TO PAY DUES IN BALI
- Option 1: At any meeting. The president or treasurer can accept membership dues.
- Option 2: Bring to the Treasurer’s house. Call first (see number below)
- Option 3: Bank deposit, see info #2 below. Make sure to send the treasurer or the president a bank receipt for the deposit.
WHAT IF I AM NOT IN BALI?
(Note: We’ll be sending a separate email to those of you who have paid already for next year.)
- 1. If you have staff in Bali, you can have them bring us the money. Call first. (see numbers below)
- 2. You can make a bank transfer to:
- Account Name: Allan Keith Starr or Penelope Adams
- Bank: Maybank
- SWIFT Code: IBBKIDJA
- Acct No: 8195 10442 4
- City: Denpasar
DEADLINE FOR DUES PAYMENT
Absolute deadline is June 20. We have to send payment to Rotary International on July 1. If we do not receive your dues by June 20, we will assume you are choosing to leave the club, and we will terminate your membership effective July 1. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you all for your support of the club!
Yours in Rotary,
Allan Starr, Treasurer +62821479 44543
Bruce Briscoe, President +6281337 598422by