News, 23 Jun 2019Handover Officer Rotary Club Ubud Sunset 2019/2020
Handover officer Rotary Club Ubud Sunset at Taro, Tegalalang, Gianyar on 22 June 2019
- Jim Hook Memories
- Wonderful Heart of Julia Parini
- Backpack for Children, by Bali Children’s Project
- World Polio Day, October 24th 2019
- Hosted Miss Teen Great Britain Imogen Chapman by Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset.
- Handover Officer Rotary Club Ubud Sunset 2019/2020
- 10th Aniversary Rotary Club of Bali Ubud Sunset
- We Can, They Can’t
- 5th Annual Christmas Fundraising Dinner 2018
- September Birthdays
- July Birthdays
- March Birthdays
- February Birthdays
- Rotary World Wide – Doing good!
- 4 April – President of Rotary Club Colorado Springs Interquest to visit
- Books for Balinese Schools
- Bluu Karangasem Water project handover 3 Jan 2016
- Child Helmet Project is up & running thanks to Terri & Penny
- Two Important Briefs Available
- Vision Quest: Bringing Vision to Indonesia’s Blind
- Purchase a Screening Voucher
and Save a Friend’s Life
- FUNraiser: Jazz Night with
The Hogan Brothers
- Oz Singer Gyan Benefits RCBUS to Assist HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Ubud’s HIV/AIDS Clinic Opens Officially!
- Mary Jane Edleson on Sustainable Tourism
- ‘Body Music’ Was a Great Success!
- RCBUS Hosts Successful RYLA 2013
- What does a Water Project Look Like?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Nest Box for Bali Starling
THE 10th ANNUAL CHILI COOK OFF (postpone to reduce the corona virus effect)
ROTARY CLUB BALI UBUD SUNSET AND THE MELTING POT SALOON
Chili tasting! Prizes! Games! Prizes! Raffles! Prizes!
Where: Melting Pot Saloon
Jl. Raya Pengosekan No. 22X, Ubud
South of Coco Supermarket and the turn off for Monkey Forest Road
Parking in front.
Phone :0821 4558 0325
When: Sunday, 22, March 2020
Time: 12 noon – 5:30 PM
Why: To support Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset projects which give back to the Bali we all love.
YOU can help deliver health care and clean water to East Bali, school supplies to local children, sewing skills to Balinese women, eco-education in Taro, eye screening and more!
HOW: Purchase a ticket and attend. Tickets include entrance to the cookoff and a chili tasting kit with an opportunity to vote for the best tasting chili. Tickets can be purchased at the door 75,000 rupiah or from a Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset member in advance for 100,000 rupiah. Advance tickets include a raffle ticket for special prizes available only to those who purchase tickets from a Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset member.
Call 0821-4660-2615 to arrange for an advance ticket.Raffle tickets can be purchased on site – 3 tickets/50,000 rupiah or 7/100,000 rupiah.
Thursday February 13th 2020 we have a visitor at our Sewing for Living Project, Brenda Ffraser a Canadian Barrister is having a holiday in Bali and decided to visiting our program. She donate some supplies and some cash Rp 2.500.000, also planning to donate a sewing machines, what a wonderful day. Women supporting womens, wish many more people can sharing and caring each other. Thank you so much Brenda, you have such a wonderful heart.