News, 31 Aug 2018September Birthdays
Happy Birthday to some members this month:
PP Bruce Briscoe – Sept 21
VP Rich Foss – Sept 27by
- Christmas Welcome Drink
- Smoked Turkey & Stuffing and Gravy
- Mashed Potatoes
- Garden Salad & Cranberry Salad
- Roasted Pumpkin soup
- Many Veggie sides and mains
- Christmas Deserts
- September Birthdays
- July Birthdays
- March Birthdays
- February Birthdays
- Rotary World Wide – Doing good!
- 4 April – President of Rotary Club Colorado Springs Interquest to visit
- Books for Balinese Schools
- Bluu Karangasem Water project handover 3 Jan 2016
- Child Helmet Project is up & running thanks to Terri & Penny
- Two Important Briefs Available
- Vision Quest: Bringing Vision to Indonesia’s Blind
- Purchase a Screening Voucher
and Save a Friend’s Life
- FUNraiser: Jazz Night with
The Hogan Brothers
- Oz Singer Gyan Benefits RCBUS to Assist HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Ubud’s HIV/AIDS Clinic Opens Officially!
- Mary Jane Edleson on Sustainable Tourism
- ‘Body Music’ Was a Great Success!
- RCBUS Hosts Successful RYLA 2013
- What does a Water Project Look Like?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Nest Box for Bali Starling
The Rotary Club Bali Ubud Sunset is hosting our 5th Annual Christmas Fundraising Dinner:
Even a fun Magician to entertain you!
Space is limited – call The Maya Resort & Spa now for reservations: (0361) 977-888 ext:1401
Pay with Cash or Major Credit Cards, or ask any local Ubud Rotary member for more information or to purchase tickets!
Also, WIN exciting raffle prizes and a silent auction including elegant hotel stays, fabulous dinners, cooking classes, spa packages and more! Raffle tickets available at the event.
When : 09 Dec. 2018, 5:30-9:30PM
Cost : IDR 500,000. Cash or Major Credit Cards
IDR 450,000 KTP holders
IDR 250,000 for 6-12
Under 6 – FREE
Where : Maya Resort & Spa
Contact: Maya (0361) 977-888 ext: 1401
One of the 21 children we sponsored through The Bali Children’s Project so they could continue their education. A child, to be able to go to school, MUST have 3 uniforms, books, pencils, paper, books, shoes, backpack, etc. Many children’s families cannot afford that. So The Bali Children’s Project steps in and supplies these items to needy children.
Our club is happy to contribute to their education!