Welcome all to Rotary Club of Bali Ubud Sunset
We are a small but very active club. We are a great way to meet new people, get involved in local projects helping the local Balinese in need, and just find out more about Bali and its peoples. The main projects we are currently actively involved in, are:
- Water Projects in eastern Bali – we have completed 17 projects bringing water to villages without water,
- Libraries in schools – many schools have no books and no place to even keep them,
- Education – teacher trainings,
- Health and hygiene – as simple as ‘How to wash your hands’, ‘how to brush your teeth’,
- Eye and general health clinics – free cataract surgeries and eyeglasses, immunizations and dental help and more,
- Waste system management – empowering kids at school to start to separate their household waste and it’s proper recycling and disposal, etc.
We welcome and encourage you to attend one or more of our meetings to see what a hardworking and welcoming group of friendly people we are. Our members are made up of both local Balinese and people who now live in Bali full or part-time. Our really fun meetings happen 2 times every month on Mondays starting at 5:30 and ending promptly at 7 PM. On the second Monday, we get together at Kakiang Garden Café Bakery on Jl. Andong and on the last Monday at the 5-star Maya Hotel Resort and Spa. We usually have a fascinating speaker at our Maya meetings.
We are open to and welcome your ideas, your input, and even any critical comments, all of which help build our club and make it stronger and better. Your support can come in many ways, our members and friends actively get involved with projects, financial support, administration, raising awareness especially internationally, and in any way they feel comfortable.
On this website, we list information about our projects and activities, upcoming meetings and events, also how you can contribute even to just coming to our meeting. So look around and bring questions or comments.
Please come to our meetings and projects, guests are always welcome,
You can also follow us on
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/129279773753349/
Our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/RotaryClubUbud/
Our Twitter page: https://twitter.com/RotaryClubUbud
The Balinese need your help!
Ni Ketut Kartika Dewi (Tika)
Rotary Year 2019-2020
A labor of love, Culinary Crossroads is compiled of recipes from the diverse backgrounds of our members: Indonesia, Hawaii, Kansas, Czechoslovakia and more.
Proceeds from the cookbook go directly to support our many projects on Bali and neighbor islands. Please download an order form, complete, scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cookbook companion website, with photos and your comments about recipes, is here.by